Hey Soccer Fans…. We received word from the town this week that Soccer can return to the Fieldhouse October 21st! Registration is now open at www.highriversoccer.ca/registration. Here are the details
Wednesday Nights – Fall October 21 to Dec 23 (no play Nov 11), Jan 20 to Mar 31 (no play Feb 17th)
Cost $140 for Fall or Winter, $250 for both, installments available.
Given the changes in hours and cleaning protocols we are only able to offer 2 programs currently.
For Players who are 7-10 years old (as of Dec 31, 2019) we will play from 6:15-7:15 on Wednesdays.
For Players who are 11-14 years old (as of Dec 31, 2019) we will play from 7:45-8:45 on Wednesdays.
Play will only happen in High River and there will not be games in Aldersyde at this time as we can’t mix cohorts. If this changes we have interest from Okotoks to start that back up.
There are still a couple of logistics we need your help with.
* We need 3 Parent volunteers for each time slot (2 coaches and 1 manager to help with COVID Screening and Reporting). If you are able to volunteer please email our President Bob here. Without these volunteers the programs will not run.
* There will be only 32 player spots per time to ensure safe play. Players will be divided into 3-4 teams (Depending on numbers) and will play a mini tournament after a short skills session.
* It is still recommended by AHS and Sporting Alberta that your child only participate in one sports cohort (one team)
* There will be no change room for soccer, players should be ready to play when they arrive, just changing into their indoor shoes.
* Players will require Shin Pads (covered by socks or pants) and a water bottle (Limited access to water at the field).
If there is interest for a U07 Program (5/6 year olds) we could do it Friday nigh 6:30-7:30. If this is of interest to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how many kids and if you would be willing to coach. If there is sufficiant interest (20 players and 3 parents), we will start it up.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
the HRMS Board